This book is hilarious!! I didn't seek this book out. It found me. I am in the middle of it and have found myself laughing out loud several times. It is written by Matthew Turner who has a huge heart for the Lord and the church family.
This book I have not been able to put down. This book is changeling me to the core. If you want to be challenged in your faith and want more Jesus.. you MUST read!!!
This is a bible study I am currently doing with a friend. Grab your girl friends and this book. Its fabulous so far!
These were just a few I wanted to highlight in case you were looking for your next read. I am always up for hearing about wonderful books you have read.
Part of the reason for the excess of books is a new endeavor I am taking on. I love people and have a heart for serving. For those of you who know me, this is no surprise. I decided to do something a little outside my comfort box this year. I am going to be working with our church as a Stephan's minister. I officially start training for this the first week of Sept. However, I have a few books to read for this. This is a huge time commitment, but I really felt lead to be part of this. Please pray for me as I prepare . I am excited and nervous all at the same time.



No comments:
Post a Comment