Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Talented Mom & Coveted bed



Well before Dan and I moved into our new home. We spent one evening at the fabric store picking out fabric for pillows for our new room. I was so excited about this. Dan was just a good sport. However, time just got away from me. There was always another project to work on that took precedence. Now as we draw closer to being "all moved in and unpacked" after 10 months. Here sits the fabric for our pillows in a closet. Today they were finished!! My mom who is beyond talented in the sewing and creative area had pity on me and helped. Ok, did our pillows for me. I assisted her since I don't sew. They turned out beautifully. Thanks Mom for helping me complete our room. You're the best!





It is a known fact in the Happ house that our bed is coveted by my siblings and also the family dog. In fact, they have even gotten a bit jealous when we dog sit and Tucker (the dog) gets to sleep over!! My sister has several times informed us that she would gladly house sit anytime if she could sleep in our bed. Who could blame them?


1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the colors! Hope your week is going well.