Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wii Suite

We have been busy emptying the basement out. We finally went through every single box we had not unpacked since we moved here in October.. sad I know. However, the basement is empty and ready to finish. This week our neighbor Dan who is an electrician has busy finishing this aspect of the basement. It pays to have friends in the field!!! As my Dad says, "its not what you know; but who you know!!" Soon, the basement will be ready for HVAC, plumbing and then the sheet rock starts! I have already started to plan. I found this great deal on chairs at Costco online. We went ahead and got them. I know its early, but the return policy at Costco is amazing!! So, if we hate the chairs we can return then for one year and get all our money back, they don't even take out shipping and handling costs! Another reason we love Costco!!! We also found a couch at Crate and Barrel to compliment the chairs for upstairs. Don't worry we are not getting rid of our couch upstairs for all of you who love to come and crash on it! All the upstairs furniture is going downstairs.


However, because we had to clear out the basement. We had to find a place for our TV and Wii along with the computer. So, if anyone is coming to stay with us, you can either stay in the Wii suite or the Apple suite. I will try to post some pictures of the progress of the basement soon. Hope everyone is enjoying the last few nights of summer. Can you believe it's almost over?? Where did summer go?



No comments: