We had the chance to visit so many things in San Diego. It was a great time. Below are just a few pictures from our trip. We went to Midway, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Old Town, and we even took a ride on the "duck"! Plus so much more.
The Dan-a-tee


What's a day at Sea World with out seeing Shamu?

We had just fed this guy.

Dan and some of his new friends.




Please excuse some of our photos below if they appear to be of poor quality. Our camera died at the zoo and we had to buy a disposable one to take some photos.

A random man had birds out by the water one night... Dan was pretty excited to hold them.


A picture of the "ducks" for those who did not know what I was talking about. They are able to drive on land like a car and in water as a boat, pretty cool.



We went on a ride on one those "ducks" for those of you from the midwest.







1 comment:
Talk about old...I couldn't get the youtube video to even load...I'm so not a techno geek! Love your pics from San Diego!! I'm so jealous! Looks like you had an amazing time and did all things essential in San Diego! Can't wait to hear about it. Miss you!
Post a Comment