Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation to San Diego

Dan and I had a chance to get away for a long weekend. We packed our bags and headed to San Diego. Neither of us had ever been so we were excited to see what the city had to offer! We were not disappointed.  Instead of posting a million photos, I decided to try my hand at making a movie. Hollywood watch out... OK, not really. I am still trying to get used to our Mac.  Enjoy, it was fun to make. 

Well, day two of making this a go... guess I better stick to nursing. Anyway... if you would like to see our movie without sound due to copy write issues.... click on the link below and find a few songs you would like to listen to and turn them up as you watch.  


(youtube would also be a first for me... I feel so old) 


I will post some pictures of our trip later on tonight and tomorrow. 

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend. 










No comments: