Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My First...

Today was my first Mother's day. This was once a day I did not look forward to. It was a day to remind me of a dream that had not happened. This year was different. This year was such a gift. 

Yesterday, Colton and I spent time with the woman who has given me such a precious gift. We had a wonderful day at the zoo with his birth-mom and half brother (who we had never met before). It was a great day to celebrate Birth-mom's day.  It was amazing. It was a day that will be ingrained in my mind forever. I look forward to telling Colton all about it! 

Today I woke up to my son and husband wishing me a happy mother's day. Dan made the morning so special. They got me a very special mother's day gift... a new camera. Colton and I had fun the rest of the day trying it out. 

** WARNING LOTS OF PICS BELOW**

Ready to Play!



Uncle Jake, Aunt Jessie and Colton

Colton sure loves his Uncle!! 


Water table = hours of fun!!




Oh...did you want me to smile? 





Talking to daddy




I am honored to be a mother. 

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's. 

Kate 

1 comment:

Warden's said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Katie! Sounds like you had a special day. LOVED the video you shared! You should have warned us that we would need a box of kleenex to watch it!