Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma Mach

Off we go to Grandpa and Grandma Mach's. 


**Warning, LOTS of pics below that have not been edited yet**

 Mom and Dad got me a new seat for the trip!! 
Hey Dad, are we there yet?? 

This is where Grandma aides to my love for water ...wait where is the water??


Hey Grandma!! What do you think about letting me swim later??

On our way to the graduation party, I found my tongue again.

 Colton LOVES to swim!!!
Thanks for letting me swim Grandpa & Grandma!! 


"SO BIG"



Relaxing

Fearless...puts face underwater


All done!

Love to hang with my daddy



 Grandpa and Grandma took me to this fun place that had a train, go karts, bumper cars and golf. This will be a fun place to visit as I get older. This time Grandpa took me on my first train ride.

Grandpa showed me how to "run" the train.






Next up... Grandpa shows Daddy how to REALLY drive!! 



Come on Daddy, you are going so slow 


That's my daddy!



Grandma and I cheered!! 

Grandpa sure drives like a pro!! 

Grandma teaching me to play and sing

my new cousin Harper. Mommy took this pic right when I woke up.
She was worried I might be too rough with Harper otherwise
 Great Grandma with her Great Grand kids
 We sure do love her!!!



getting some extra cuddle time in before we head home

The Mach's
 Thanks Grandpa and Grandma. We had such a fun visit. Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Love,

Colton

p.s. I think I talked my parents into getting a cool pool like yours on the way home

No comments: