![]() |
| a few days after we brought Colton home |
For years it seemed as though this day would never happen. However, TODAY is the day. Today is the day we get to introduce you to our son Colton Ray. He is our pride and joy! WE are so thrilled that today Colton became our son forever.
| 2 month photo |
| must have been a good dream |
We welcomed him home on August 11th, 2011 and today, October 10th, 2011 he legally became our son forever. Dan and I often ask ourselves what we did with our time before Colton, there definitely was something missing. I love spending time with him and am trying to soak it all in. He has such a sweet demeanor. He is happy little guy and a smile that is contagious!! He is growing so fast!! Sometimes I find myself reminding him that he is only 2 months old and has plenty of time to grow up!
(he was 92% for height)
I am working on his birth story, so when that is done I will post it.
For now enjoy the pictures of our little man.
We are so in love.
God is good.
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27



4 comments:
I was just about ready to go to bed when I thought..."I bet Katie posted a blog today with pictures..." So glad I checked. Love seeing that smile! So happy for you three.
SO CUTE!!! I'm so happy that God has answered your prayers!! :)
So handsome! The pictures don't do him justice! Congratulations to you all. :)
I'm praising God with you that Colton is legally your son now! God has heard, answered your prayers, and has blessed you with the gift of your precious son. My heart is smiling... :) Congratulations and have fun with that cute little guy!
Post a Comment