Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Three Months Old

I'm 3 months old!!!


Things I am doing:

Sleeping through the night (my parents are thrilled)
Smiling most of the time
Giggling (sweetest sound in the entire world)
Eating 5-7ounces depending on my mood
I just found my feet, I think they are amazing!
Love the swing (thanks Stacie/Dan for letting us borrow it)
Love to read books with mom and dad
I can hold my head up very well and now even sit up on the couch with out falling over
I LOVE music
I do great on long car rides ( I have had many in the past month)
Still not crazy about tummy time, but working on it. 
Sit in the bumbo (not sure I like it but I do it)
LOVE my play mat (I figured out how to pull the toys to play music)
Still love taking baths!!
Wearing size 6 months (almost need 9months for PJ's with feet)
Wearing size 2 diapers
Love putting things in my mouth, especially my blankets
Drooling like crazy












1 comment:

Grandma Mach said...

VERY fun!!
What a busy life you've had in your first three months, Colton!!