My mom came over today and gave me my very first lesson on how to wallpaper. I think it turned out great! My mom and I both agreed that this stuff was pretty cool. I am sure it will hold up well in a child's room! We still have to paint it and add chair rail to the top. Hope to have it all finished by next weekend.
It has been a lot of fun to have the help of all the grandparents as we prepare the nursery for the baby.
We meet again with our social worker tomorrow. We are looking forward to being all done and ready to welcome a new member to our family!






2 comments:
LOVE it! Wow, it turned out really nice. Can't wait to see it in person.
Looks like the real thing!
(...we had Wayne's coating on our porch growing up)- nice to see the finished room come together so well.
We're very pleased we had a part!!
Post a Comment