Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

REMODEL

After almost two years in our house I finally got around to finishing our bedroom the way I had planned when we moved in!! Since then we had finished the basement, I thought I better get going on the guest room!!  It is finally done! Here are some pictures of it now. If I was thinking I should have done before and after... guess that's for next time!!

Guest Room


My "project" desk is in the guest room... still need to organize.


View from the Guest Room.  
( I promise I did not photo shop this picture...its really that green!)


Master Bedroom



The nightstands and dresser that got a maker over


Side view (door goes into our bathroom)
We love this chair and area to sit and have quiet times! 


What's next?? 


Also, if anyone wants to place an order for Pampered Chef... I am closing my party Wednesday.
 Let me know.

2 comments:

Carrie Krupke said...

Kate-you have such a clean and bright style. Come to our place sometime and give me some ideas! I'll have some before and after shots once our deck and patio are done:)

The Warden Family said...

Wow, I can't believe that you've been in the house for 2 years already! Love all your decorating. Whenever we come back to the states for good, I'll have to have you help me decorate and refinish cheap garage sale finds.