Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Raymond Foiles



Today the angles rejoiced, sweet hearts were reunited and God Said "Well done my good and faithful servant".  Dan's grandpa went home today. He was 89. 

Dan and I spent some time together remembering Dan's grandpa. Dan has so many sweet memories of him. A man who truly loved the Lord with all he had, a loving grandpa who let Dan do so many fun things as a child and someone who Dan truly admired.  I will never forget the last time Dan was with his grandpa. His grandpa gave him the most precious hug I have ever seen. A cherished moment never to be forgotten. 

Please remember Dan's family during this time. 

1 comment:

Carrie Krupke said...

Kate,
Will definitely keep your family in our prayers. We lost my maternal grandpa in October and it was quite a shock to my system. I pray that Dan and his family are coping well with the loss. My greatest sympathies,
Carrie