For those of you who didn't know... I love planting. In fact, I just love plants/flowers all together. Dan is a good sport about having so many in our house (most days). I have gotten the reputation around our neighbors that we used to live by in townhouse for having a "green thumb", I am trying to keep that up here at our house. Dan and I have enjoyed doing all the landscaping for our house. He does leave the flowers for me though. I decided to be a little adventurous this season. I saved my pots from last year's hanging plants and this year I made my own! So far they are doing pretty well, time will tell. The wind here is a bit much at times. If these flowers make it, they will make it through almost anything.

(aka win the lottery!!)

The weather has been pretty gloomy here in MN the past few days. We finally got the much needed rain, but the clouds do wear on ya. So, here is my go at brighting up your day!

1 comment:
I love your blog and the song on your blog! I must confess, though, I liked it so much I put the same song on my blog. Hope everything's going well. :)
-Liz from work
Post a Comment