Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

And the choices are....

Well, we have been busy here in MN.Last week our house was staked out and this week we went to the design studio and more than three hours later had picked out all of our final selections. No going back now! We are very excited with what we picked out and can't wait for the house to be done!

Seeing the house staked out helped us get more excited and actually see that this is going to start! We were told that the expected date to start digging will be May 28th if the weather cooperates, have to see about that. We have had some crazy weather here lately. When does it snow in April?? If the weather is nice on Sunday... I will go out and take some pictures so you can see the progress (stakes in the mud:) ).

Hope everyone is doing well. We can't wait to have you all come visit us.

1 comment:

Amy said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see all of your choices in the new home. So my aunt and uncle in Oregon just built this bazillion dollar home and had a photographer come out and professionally photograph every last inch of the place (over 100 photos--I don't think I've ever seen so many pictures of the hardware on cabinets in my life!). I'm thinking this must be the new thing--all the rage. Make sure to schedule your photographer now, you don't want him/her to be booked when your house is finished and ready for its official debut :0) Love ya!