Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Family Pictures


Calling all family members.....

I need your pictures. I have just started to put up pictures of all your smiling faces. I am headed to Costco tomorrow to print more. Please send me family photos. I thought it might be nice to see what I have been putting up. I have about ten more frames to put up yet and we have lots of wall to cover. At this time I am working on more recent pictures. Shoot me an email or leave a comment if you have a question. Remember, you can always send new ones to go up on the wall. I will always print them in black and white.  Thanks for being a part of this!!





Ps. We also have a digital frame in the living room that we would love to put friends and family in. So please any type of picture you would like to send, we would love it!! 

No comments: