Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BEST GAME EVER!!!





Last night Dan and I were able to go to the Wild hockey game. It was amazing!!! First off, the seats were breath taking! We could see the sweat of the players, hear them talking to one another, and see everything up close and personal (sometimes a little too much).

The Wild's record (1-6) this year is nothing to brag about, in-fact it's embarrassing. However, the game last night was AMAZING!!!!! They are now 2-6 and beat Colorado who is now 6-1 thanks to the MN Wild. The game was full of excitement. We saw a full out fight (my personal favorite), hockey pucks flying, glass shattering and over time going to a shoot out with Wild getting a "W" at games end. It was the best game I have seen.

This is not on zoom... we were this close!




What's hockey without a fight?



Boogaard really let this guy have it!!





tooth knocked out!

with less than 5 seconds in the game.... they had to take a 5 minute time out to fix the glass!!
(picture credit: www.wild.nhl.com)

Shoot out!!


Victory!!


However, throughout the night I could not help but think of the special person I met who allowed me to be there. This family is close to my heart and forever in my prayers.


No comments: