Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Back From The Stone Age



We are back from the Stone Age.... our computer crashed a few months ago and we were trying to decide what we wanted to replace the laptop and for some reason, we really weren't in the biggest hurry to replace it. However, we finally did get back online and in touch with reality this past weekend. We bought our first Mac. It has taken some adjustments and we are daily learning how to maneuver through it. I did however, lose ALL my music on I-tunes when our laptop crashed. However, after working with Apple, they allowed me to re-down load all my purchased music from them again for FREE (over $250.00 worth)!!! So far, we think we made the right choice!




Our new computer... the screen is 24". 


So, keep checking the blog for updates.... I don't have any excuses now!!!! 



2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my word! You bought a Mac and I wasn't aware of this big purchase? I'm so happy for you!! Welcome to the world of Mac lovers...it's a happy place to be :0) Talk to you this week! (happy to see you've resurrected the blog!)

Marianne said...

LOVE your new computer! It's the same one I had at work and it's amazing!!! Hope you're having a great week. :)