Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Washington, D.C. Zoo

So, as excited as I was to go to all the museums in D.C. I was even more excited to check out the zoo. Dan and I met Amy and the girls there and had fun checking out all the exciting animals they had. My favorites were the panda bears. However, I must admit the Hippo stole the show while we were there. This is a HUGE animal. I am amazed that they can even walk!!

--ELEPHANTS--







THE AMAZING HIPPO



The hippo eyeing us all and thinking about getting out of the water. Wow were we in for a surprise!




PANDA BEARS

Dan sitting next to the panda


Someone had a long day!


Looks like Dan sleeping









Panda off enjoying some bamboo


Elyse and Felicity sitting next to the sleeping Panda


Dan going head on with a dinosaur


No comments: