Monday, September 29, 2008
Meet The Neighbors
I think that ever since I was young I have sworn that I would never live next to my parents, not even remotely close to them. I wanted to move far away! Funny how things have a way of changing. This past month my parents were able to move to the same town that Dan and I live in. Now...with that said, I must clarify that they have owned this land for over 10 years!! So, I guess we would have to say that Dan and I moved into their town. It has been so nice being able to be close to them and just stop by when we want to say hi. We are looking forward to spending time at their new home and enjoying the 10 acres of land they have. Welcome to the neighborhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment