MMM...corn.

Alaena checking to see how much corn she had left

This is my favorite!!!

Time for a nap??
Saturday Dan and I were able to spend the day with my brother, Honna and Alaena. Dan and Alex worked hard adding an addition on to their deck. While I was able to play with Alaena and help Honna out with a few things. Every time we see Alaena I am more and more amazed at who she is becoming. She was truly a joy to be around. We had lots of laughs, she showed me how she helps garden (and she really does help), we colored, cleaned (she likes to clean), pushed her in her tree swing, and so much more. She has been busy learning how to talk and that was really fun for Dan and I to have conversations with her. OH, how could I forget...we had corn on the cob... she and I have that in common... we LOVE corn on the cob!!

No comments:
Post a Comment