Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...



I will get a new picture of Jess up.. but this is the only one that I had on my computer at this time. Either way, this just shows how spunky she is.... rarely a serious picture.


Today my baby sister got on a plane and headed over seas for Hong Kong till December. Hard to believe that she is even old enough to go a on plane alone, even harder to believe that she went to Hong Kong all by herself!! I am very proud of her and can't wait to hear and see all that she is able to do over there. She is working with the organization YWAM (youth with a mission). She will be traveling through China visiting many villages. She will have the opportunity to help people who have been affected these past months along with being able to share Jesus with them.


Please pray for her safety while there not only with travel but also her health. Pray that she is able to do what she feels God is calling her there for.

No comments: