Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Night with Uncle Dan and Aunt Kate





Saturday night was a fun night with Alaena. It was the first time she had ever got to spend time at someones house while her Daddy and Mommy went out for a date. It had been over 16 months since they were able to get out and spend sometime together. We had fun playing with bubbles, coloring with chalk on the driveway and reading books. Uncle Dan even bought a giant bat and ball for us to play with! Over all it went very well and I am sure she will be coming over more to play with us. Next time we are going to the park!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Adorable! I mean really, Kate, isn't Dan just a natural? :0) I am very impressed with his willingness to sit on the driveway and color with chalk. And your pictures are so cute. Good work Auntie Kate! I'm sure she had so much fun with you guys. What a lucky girl to have an aunt and uncle like you!