Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Home-Site Pictures







A few weeks ago I promised pictures of our home-site and finally here they are! There is not a ton to look at yet but come October this will be the place to be!! We are lucky enough to over look a wetland (kind of hard to make out in the pictures) Our home is one of last homes built in this neighborhood. It will be nice to have a neighborhood that is established when we move in. Dan says he is excited to have the mailbox in front of our house (it's the little things I guess!) As always, we will keep you posted with updates.

2 comments:

The Warden Family said...

Noticed the lot number is #12. (12 happens to be my favorite number!!)

Jennie

Amy said...

So do you officially own the land now? I mean, could you go pitch a tent there until the house is built? Not that you'd want to necessarily, just wondering what your options are :0)