Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Decision Time

Dan and I have been busy looking over all the options for the house. I never would have thought of all the details that go into just picking out the interior of our house! Glad that is not what I do for a living! Lucky for us we still have time. However, the exterior and major structural items of the house must be decided by next week. We pretty much have it all decided, expect the color of the house and door. Our builder is still working at updating the colors to chose from, so we decided to wait and see what they have to offer.

We will keep you posted. We tried to take pictures of our home site this past weekend... but our camera died while trying to take pictures!! We will go out tomorrow and try to get some if it is not snowing. Promise to have them on there soon!

No comments: